Wednesday 10 July 2013

An Ode to the Sun

Sun cream. No one wants to wear it, so here is me trying to glam it up a little. 

As much as I have enjoyed the many many 'look how sunburnt I am no one can beat this' tweets and instagrams, it has to be said that clearly many of us, myself included, are walking down the inevitable path of leather face. And yes, this includes you. 

But there are steps you can take to avoid it, and after seeing some of the tomato-esque photos, I highly recommend that you do! 

First up, La Roche Posay Anthelios range. Huh? La Roche Posay, the skincare experts in practically every area, (and sold in boots) have a suncare range which doesn't just include SPF and UVA protection, but leaves a non-sticky finish that is perfect to apply make up on. Sounds good right? It is. 

The whole Anthelios range is on 25% off in boots at the moment, so no excuses pale and tanned girls alike, now you can enjoy your tans guilt free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment