Wednesday 10 July 2013

The Review: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint Honey

The search for the perfect every day lipstick has ended. With this. 

Enter Elizabeth Ardens Lip Protectant in Honey. Creamy, beautiful colour with SPF that is pigmented but doesn't emit that I hadn't realised it was daytime so I'm wearing fushia on my lips vibe. Lovely. 


The packaging isn't as luxe as possibly it could be, however with such a gem of a product inside, I won't be embarrassed to whip this out on the tube. 


I have the shade Honey, as it is a good match for my skin tone, however there are three other beautiful shades in plum, berry and blush. 


Swatched on my hand, it's a sheer yet beautiful formula. 

Overall, I am in love. I will no longer be on the hunt for my perfect daytime nude. Too big of a statement? Probably. Do I take it back? Not for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment