Wednesday 10 July 2013

The Review: Max Factors Colour Elixir Giant Pen Stick

I first clocked eyes on these beauties I was standing in the queue in Boots queue surprise and while bored swatched a few shades. I have tried and tested most of the chubby stick esque lip products and although cutsie and easy to apply, I've never really fallen in love with any of them. However, once this went on my hand, I knew I had to have them. 


Available in six shades, most of them are very wearable, from pinks to browns to reds. The shades I picked up were subtle coral which is funnily enough a sheer subtle coral shade ha.. and hot chocolate, a sheer brown. 


Sheer colour, medium wear time, and a smooth hydrating formula. A definite win win all round. Available from Boots and Superdrug at £6.99


No comments:

Post a Comment