Wednesday 3 July 2013

Long Hair Dont Care




Sometimes, most of time, long hair can be a real pain, but there simply isn't anything like having a scarf of hair to give you confidence on a down day.

Looking after your long locks can equally be hard work, but with a little patience, time and products that work well with your hair, we can all grow our own rapunzel at home, and here are just a few of my cant live without long hair picks.

John Freida Recovery Masque


Okay so yes, this does contain silicones, dont shoot me, but its the only thing I can put in my hair that will turn it from it dried when i was asleep and now looks rasta-esque to look at my long thick locks. Used once a week just on the very ends, this has been in my stash since I was about ooh, 14, and still holds a firm place there. Ive got stocks to the high heavens incase its ever discontinued, which should say a lot.

Ojon Volume Advance Shampoo


This shampoo, although a bit of a splurge at £18 a bottle, is one of the few products that made a noticeable difference to my hair after one wash. Having long hair, pretty much nothing will give it any volume whatsoever, but after foaming up with this, Im pretty sure I saw some lift. A-ma-zing.

Schwarzkopf Heat Protectant


Big big fan. When curling my hair or adding *trying to add• any volume to my hair, this is the only heat protectant spray I reach for. When going for straight, Ill go for the Tresemme one, I forget the name, but we all know which one I mean..


Aussie Leave-In Conditioner


When in a rush and skipping the conditioner, it can be a little tricky manoeuvring a hairbrush through my mane. Enter the Aussie Luscious Long Leave-In Conditioner, sprayed into wet hair, imparts a lovely Aussie scent and detangles my hair in no time.

Detangling Brushes
Original Tangle Teaser (left)
Aqua Tangle Teaser (middle)
Michael Mercier Detangling Brush (right)


These three bad boys I couldnt be without. Aqua for in-shower, Original for post-shower, Michael Mercier for dry and my travel tangle teaser for the handbag. Job Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment